EPMS have for many years been making and copying OEM parts. What we have realised is that the relationship with the company we are working with and their Engineers is crucial. It is not just a matter of reverse engineering a part but a more precise approach to what the functionality is of the parts and the components around it.
We have consultations with the engineers and offer an eight-step process within the production of the part.
- Understanding the needs of the customer
- Understanding the functionality of the part and the ramifications it has on its partner components.
- Initial drawing stage
- Material and surface treatment analysis of the OE part
- Trial prototype
- Machine Trials
- Drawing is signed of by both parties
- Manufacture of tried and tested prototype.